Thursday, October 31, 2013

Work update (my 'Day job' as an Art Director at Microsoft Studios)


I've been hard at work, for my 'day job' -- working on several video games for the Xbox One, that will launch on Nov 22nd! (the games are: Ryse and Powerstar Golf) -- my role has been Art Direction for these titles.. working with the developers (Crytek = Ryse and Zoe Mode = Powerstar Golf) along with internal folks at my company, Microsoft Studios. I'm really excited for the World to see/play these games!

Here is some more information on them:

Ryse
“Ryse: Fight for Rome” – a cinematic trailer that sets up the story of Ryse:

“Path of Vengeance” TV Spot – this is our full :60 TV commercial:

“Forging the Armor and Weapons in Ryse: Son of Rome” – this video features master swordsmith Tony Swatton (aka “Man at Arms”) creating a highly authentic replica armor and sword set:


Powerstar Golf

Announce Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DInXxizDhY

No comments:

Post a Comment